Saturday, March 18, 2006

What is Spirituality?

In my effort to organize all my blogs, this one will be what I loosely call my "spiritual" blog. Here I will record my thoughts about various things of a spiritual nature. This will include both "religious" and philisophical thoughts.

Spirituality is, to me, that Something more than science can prove, but just as real and important to our lives. It's more than just religion and faith. My personal religious beliefs are Christian, but I believe that most religions have picked up some elemental truth. I also believe that no religion (including Christianity) has all the truth. Mankind, being what it is, insures that.

This entry is not a deep thought, or even particularly thought out. I just wanted to get started. Now I need to go think, which is not as easy as some people believe.

No comments: