Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Memories

Today I wrote a longish piece for my Memories book at Writing.com. I feel good about this. I suppose that only my son will really be interested in it, but I'm mainly doing it for him anyway. I hope that my mom will work on her memory book also. She told us a lot of tales when we were growing up, but I'd love them in writing. So would my son. (And possibly my nieces and nephews.)

I didn't get much else done today. Woke up late, talked about two hours to my mom, made dinner, watched a movie with my son, read my e-mail, cut son's hair and did this writing. Actually, for this ADD disorganized person, that was a pretty good day!

1 comment:

Faith Bicknell said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting and offering a link to my site! Much appreciated!

RYC: e-books can be downloaded via many forms. The most common is Adobe Acrobat. Ipods are very popular too. Many people simply download them to their laptops or pcs and print them out to read. A few publishers will convert e-books to print editions for the more popular picks online, but so far Ellora's Cave.com is the only one I've really noticed that does that.