Monday, April 18, 2005

Website connections

I know there's a way to get this blog onto my website. Both Blogger and Crosswinds say so. I've followed the directions accurately, as far as I can tell, but it's still here at Blogger. So I'm just writing this to see where it publishes. I'm hopint that only the old entries are not going to the website..... but we'll see.

Nada! It wouldn't even publish. So I switched everything back to Blogger and it still didn't publish. So I changed my password. Try again...

I had to log out and back in again and it finally published....hmmmm.... maybe if I do that when I change the settings...

Aaarrggh!!! Apparently there is a Blog called Airynothing, which is the same as my website, and trying to connect my blog to my website somehow connects me to her blog and, of course, I can't log in properly. What a pain!

No comments: