Friday, December 30, 2005

Rain & Agitation

Apparently it's raining enough to be a flood danger. They said Salem was one of the danger areas, but then gave news only for Portland and it's suburbs. Yahoo just says aflood alert until Saturday night. I hope it slows down tomorrow.

I have gotten back to reading. My pile of books (listed here) is rather long. Obviously I haven't kept up for a while. I got two books on the list read and am reading a third. It's not on the list, however, because it's a science book. Hyperspace by Michio Kaku.

The hyper state my mind was in has degraded to agitation. I hope I can read tonight. Gonna watch a couple of episoded of Six Feet Under first. Don't have a clue how that will affect my state of mind.

1 comment:

tongfengdemao said...

benalaxander7461, I looked at your blog. Looks interesting to be a Park Ringer. You don't have any way for me (or anyone) to comment there. You need to enable comments.